Lake Balboa Listings With Pool
Yes, it is hot in Southern California and a little more so in the San Fernando Valley. That is why so many people are looking for Lake Balboa Listings with pool. There is nothing better than spending a Saturday afternoon lazing by your backyard pool with friends. If you are looking to buy a new home in Lake Balboa and a pool is important to you check out the listings below and CONTACT ME with any questions.
Things to Know Before Buying a House With a Pool
Having a pool can improve your quality of life
Having the option to walk outside and jump in your pool is a life changer during the HOT Southern California summer. Also, swimming is a great way to exercise and stay healthy. It also makes your house the place to be.
Having a pool may increase your property value
Here in The San Fernando Valley the heat can be unbearable for a couple of days of the year. A majority of home buyers look for homes with pools.
So What’s The Downside
Not necessarily bad but here are some things to consider
- Pools require regular maintenance and cleaning
- Your DWP (Water and Power) bill is going to increase
- You will be required to install a fence with a self -closing gate around the pool
- You could pay more for insurance
If You Are Buying A Lake Balboa Listing With Pool Have It Inspected
Have Them Check For:
- ensure that electrical wires are far away from the pool
- that walkways around the pool do not pose a slip hazard
- fences and gates meet local requirements
- that the pool lights are GFI
- make sure that the drain cover is safe